• Provides 50 times your skins natural protection against UVB rays, plus highly effective UVA filters for extra skin protection
• Also contains sunflower oil to help naturally moisturise the skin
• Water resistant formula, easily absorbed
Exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun causes skin damage including sunburn, blistering, skin ageing and in the long term can lead to skin cancer. Skin Cancer is the most common form of cancer in the UK, with over 40,000 new cases diagnosed each year.
Reduce the risks from sun damage:
• Include sun protection advice in routine health and safety training
• Encourage workers to use sun screen of at least SPF (Sun Protection Factor) 15 on any part of the body they can't cover up
• Fewer absence days through sunburn
• A healthier and better informed workforce
• A significant reduction in the risk of skin cancer from long-term sun exposure
Spaldings parts are designed and manufactured for Spaldings to exacting quality standards and are supplied to fit machines indicated and are not sold as genuine parts.